City players who outstayed there welcome

gaudino2.gif

aww who am I kidding - if Berti is a legend then surely Maurizio can be too. Even Boris loves him <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA</a>

Gaudino played for about a month or two and his header v liverpool for the winner layed a large part in keeping us up. He is one we could have done with for longer.

kiam06 said:
Outstayed there welcome.....Where do I start:

Richards, Hart, Nedum, Ball, Dunne, Garrido, Elano, Fernandes, Hamann, Mills, Jo, Benjani, Caciedo, Sturridge, Evans, Ethuhu, Johnson.

The only players who should be kept in the summer clear out are:

Zabaleta, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Bellamy, Robinho and Ireland.

Get rid of the rest, stop this loyalty crap and lets get quality players in and try and do something for a change!!!!

I would keep Petrov, Bojinov, Elano and Given too

Daz_Blue said:
kiam06 said:

Richards, Hart, Nedum, Ball, Dunne, Garrido, Elano, Fernandes, Hamann, Mills, Jo, Benjani, Caciedo, Sturridge, Evans, Ethuhu, Johnson.

Get rid of the rest, stop this loyalty crap and lets get quality players in and try and do something for a change!!!!

And nedum, think he's been one of our better defenders since his return.

der bomber28 said:
Daz_Blue said:
kiam06 said:

And nedum, think he's been one of our better defenders since his return.

SWP?

Charvet was a good suggestion, we really got sold one there. Can't entirely agree with Sun Yihai, he wasn't up to it as a footballer despite KK saying he was so versatile and so two-footed it was difficult to know where to play him, but didn't we all just come to accept that he was there in the squad to help us get noticed in China? Did he in the end have any lasting effect in terms of our support out there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.