City players who polarised opinion

That's a really good call.
I remember him nutmegging a defender and patting him on the head as he ran past him.

Oh Rodney, Rodney
Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney Marsh.
I seem to remember him nutmeging a Birmingham player then going back and doing it again to shouts of Ole from the crowd. Terrific fun to watch but as others have said he cost us the league. We played fast direct football and Rodders slowed things down, he liked to dwell on the ball and look for a trick.

That's a really good call.
I remember him nutmegging a defender and patting him on the head as he ran past him.

Oh Rodney, Rodney
Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney Marsh.

And now he's a Trump supporting loony, what a moron he's become.

Trevor Sinclair! Being a City fan he got the sentimental vote but never consistently hit the heights expected of him.

Oh, and Alan Kernaghan...did he divide opinion, or did EVERYONE think he was crap??

Trevor Sinclair! Being a City fan he got the sentimental vote but never consistently hit the heights expected of him.

Oh, and Alan Kernaghan...did he divide opinion, or did EVERYONE think he was crap??

Complete carthorse!

From reading on Bluemoon in the past, I'm surprised no one mentioned Barton

He either single-handedly kept us up in Pearce's last season, which made it possible for us to get taken over
OR
He was a scumbag of a human being who should have never been near our club

Frank Carrodus, who like Stan Bowles and Ian Bowyer went on to flourish after he left us. Like Bowyer he ended up with a Championship medal and European Cup winners medal.

Frank Carrodus, who like Stan Bowles and Ian Bowyer went on to flourish after he left us. Like Bowyer he ended up with a Championship medal and European Cup winners medal.

Frank Carrodus? I think you've confused him with someone else. And did Stan Bowles win anything at all? According to Wikipedia, he only got player of the year at Brentford. Are you sure he got any medals?
I don't think Bowles divided opinion at City, on the few occasions that we saw him.

AK make the current AK look like Franco Baresi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.