City players who polarised opinion

Could you imagine the impact now if we had Baresi in his prime? You might argue he wouldn't fit into our system, but I think I would find him a place.

Spot on Sir baconface. Baresi used to lead the defensive training at Milan. He would have adapted like the true greats.

Rag cafe banned you have they? Thought you'd be on there after your mickeymouse win tonight.

Johnson (****), Barry, Milner all had huge impacts in FA Cup and title wins, Barry starting most games in such.

Sterling starts every week for us and has been class this season.

Now run along you Europa League watching little crumpet.

What the fuck ye talking to me? Work on reading comprehension mate.
I'm just paraphrasing the usual drivel the rag/dipper media spouts on daily basis. Btw, forgot about Joleon and our Micah.

Interesting how the media seemed to forget that Barry hardly missed a match when he was at City.

Funny how Milner left City because he wasn't getting enough game time and was played wide rather than in central midfield. Now at Liverpool, he seems to be at fullback every time I see him play.

Exactly, those idiots narrative was easily swallowed by the red masses. But once they left evil City english players were either praised or blamed for ruining their careers. No win situation at all.

Frank Carrodus? I think you've confused him with someone else. And did Stan Bowles win anything at all? According to Wikipedia, he only got player of the year at Brentford. Are you sure he got any medals?
I don't think Bowles divided opinion at City, on the few occasions that we saw him.

Carrodus played for City. He was discarded too early. Bowles obviously divided opinion - never got a chance under Mercer and Allison yet went on to play for England when at QPR.

Carrodus played for City. He was discarded too early. Bowles obviously divided opinion - never got a chance under Mercer and Allison yet went on to play for England when at QPR.

I remember them all - Bowles in particular because of the 2 goals on his home debut.
Carrodus was like Steve Kinsey, minus the skill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.