City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 15 Mar 2017.

1. SkyBlueTX

SkyBlueTX

No. Some seem to think San Diego. Don't know why.

2. Danny Hoekman

Danny Hoekman

2,000 miles for a pre-season friendly???

I drove to Dortmund for a pre-season game :-)

3. idahoblues

idahoblues

Still be cheaper than last year's trip back to Manchester and less empty seats at 80 mins.....:)

4. ahoyle77

ahoyle77

Just bought my tickets for the game in Nashville. As a City Fan who has watched practically every game for the past 5 or so years, this will be my first opportunity for me and my son to see the team in person. Can't wait.

On a different note, this is my first time posting here after lurking for years. I live in Orlando, FL and the local sports was talking soccer when they announced the PSG vs Tottenham game for Orlando. They mentioned that within 12 months (so the 2017/2018 season) that a regular season European game would be coming to Orlando. They were hyping it as the first time ever for a regular season game to be in the States. Anyone heard anything about this? I assumed it was an EPL game because the guy here mentioned negotiations in London. I know the NFL does this in reverse, so I guess it makes some sense.

5. M19 BLUE since 66

M19 BLUE since 66

How much did you pay for the tickets

6. ahoyle77

ahoyle77

$55 for 4th row in the City Supporter Section (behind goal). With all the fees, etc, came up to $75 per ticket. Very reasonable, especially as someone who priced out the Barca-Real Madrid game here in Miami which is shockingly expensive.

7. M19 BLUE since 66

M19 BLUE since 66

Cheers mate we were looking to do a game in states but we're hoping for NYC but you never know Nashville looks interesting

8. M19 BLUE since 66

M19 BLUE since 66

Anyone looking to travel to any of these games you can not get tickets from the club you have to go through ticket master . City have just sent me an email Exclusive Ticket Window clicked on comes up Ticket Master that's why there 75 dollars

9. Witney Blue

Witney Blue

Going to be in LA with work so tried to get tickets - no go on Ticketmaster but face value $59 tickets on sale on StubHub for $120 - legalised ticket touting!! Going to wait until they come on general sale but probably same thing will happen

10. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

Macroverbumsciolist
    Thanks mate