City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Going to be in LA with work so tried to get tickets - no go on Ticketmaster but face value $59 tickets on sale on StubHub for $120 - legalised ticket touting!! Going to wait until they come on general sale but probably same thing will happen

Hey man, I can get on ticketmaster for that game, you just need the presale code, which is ICC17. That unlocks it for all the ICC games before the general public sale on Tuesday.

Have they given the venue for the rag game yet?
It was going to be in Austin, TX on July 19 at Darrell K. Royal Stadium on UT Austin's campus so we were all very, very excited but some sort of scheduling issue has at least for now scuppered those plans.. still hoping they can sort it out.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/sch...ch-planned-for-austin/JrKYnDaYbdG1jVzkVyTUBL/

lrte(1).jpg

Going to be in LA with work so tried to get tickets - no go on Ticketmaster but face value $59 tickets on sale on StubHub for $120 - legalised ticket touting!! Going to wait until they come on general sale but probably same thing will happen
Use the code MCFC17 up till 3rd April 10pm

Cheers guys for the info regarding the codes - I was using them already and just get "unable to process your request" when I try to select tickets. Have you guys managed to buy tickets and if so did you do it right when the presage opened? Also are you in U.K. Or USA? Cheers boys

Cheers guys for the info regarding the codes - I was using them already and just get "unable to process your request" when I try to select tickets. Have you guys managed to buy tickets and if so did you do it right when the presage opened? Also are you in U.K. Or USA? Cheers boys

I am in the US- I just went to ticketmaster, and on the game page where it lets you select the number of tickets it says "got an offer code?". Hit that link and enter ICC17 and it should say something about you having early access.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.