City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Going to be an interesting team sheet for the first game as things stand. i.e. with one natural, and I use the word loosely - full back.
Hopefully the new signings are in the works but we're probably going to have to pay over the odds again because clubs know were desperate for top class defenders.

This is going to sound stupid, but being a US based fan that's not yet made the trip to the Etihad, where does one go to find the words to the songs that the supporters sing?

Sitting in the City supporter section in Nashville, and I want to be able to join in completely and don't want to be the only one not singing along.

This is going to sound stupid, but being a US based fan that's not yet made the trip to the Etihad, where does one go to find the words to the songs that the supporters sing?

Sitting in the City supporter section in Nashville, and I want to be able to join in completely and don't want to be the only one not singing along.
Try this and if you google man city song book there are others as well

https://www.fanchants.com/football-team/manchester_city/

@tkpeterson12

Does anybody think 4 pre-season games is enough?

United are playing 8 if you include the UEFA Super Cup, Liverpool 6, Arsenal 7 including Community Shield, Chelsea 4 including Community Shield.

I'm confused what time kick off is for the raggy game, not helped by me being in Italy as well ....if I've got it correct it's 02.30 KO in the UK and 03.30 in Italy early morning on 20/07?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.