City radio commentary?

hackneyslim

Wondering if any Blues have a tip for me on how to listen to live radio commentary during a game so I don't have to mute the TV half the time when Twaddle or Pointy or Bitter Disco Pants is talking? Appreciate any help.

Wondering if any Blues have a tip for me on how to listen to live radio commentary during a game so I don't have to mute the TV half the time when Twaddle or Pointy or Bitter Disco Pants is talking? Appreciate any help.

If I am understanding you correctly - I listen to Radio Manc. (on the radio) and turn down the TV commentary on the TV - whether it is Sky or BT.
Last August I agreed to pay 12 months upfront contract with BT (£5pm) and watch on my Laptop. Terrible service - keeps 'buffering' and stopping.
It might be my Windows 7 or a fault with them (BT). Won't be renewing when contract runs out. With Sky (NowTV box) I don't have the same problem.

A bonus is the Radio is 4-5 seconds before the pics. on TV - so when Aguero scores I turn up the volume on the TV quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.