City related podcasts and audio downloads

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by taleofbluehalves, 1 Apr 2017.

1. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I listen to loads of podcasts and City related stuff so I thought it might be useful to have a thread of these things.
    If you don't already have these on your radar
    Downloadable podcasts:

@BlueMoonPodcast
    @CityWatchPodCast
    @citypodcast
    @BBCBlueTuesday

Just listened to this behind the scenes look at City with Guillem Balague interviewing Pab Zab, Nick Cushing and Simon Davies.

Really interesting and well worth a listen. Insights as to City have grown and what it means to work for City.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast...lem-balague/id1182343450?mt=2&i=1000383256240

Hopefully over time people can add good interviews and podcasts to this
    thread.

2. jessery

jessery

Retail Management
    Great idea for a thread.

3. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Cheers I'll add a few more things. Beats listening to Talk Sport and 5 Live at times. The analysis of City games and tactics is so much better than some of the so called experts can manage.

4. blueyorkie

blueyorkie

Horse Strangler
    Try Noisy Neighbours an Anglo American duo, really good. Another US based one is American Cityzens, again very good although one of them has a US drawl which is like nails scraping a blackboard. However well informed and passionate.

I binned off Talksport & life is much better, I used to do Guardian & Times but they stick it to us & both Scowcroft & Cascarino are knobheads, particularly Scowcroft

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Yes literally just started listening to noisy neighbours.
    Have you heard Inside Manchester City podcast? Similar to @CityWatch and well worth a listen.

Last edited: 3 Apr 2017
  6. blueyorkie

blueyorkie

Horse Strangler
    Am aware of it, not listened yet as its not on iTunes and sound cloud is tricky in the car, or it might just be me suffering from old gits syndrome

7. BillyShears

BillyShears

I try and listen to as many City related pods as I can time permitting. Other than ours, which obviously I think is great, I'm a big fan of what the Noisy Neighbours lads do and the Bluemoon Podcast. More and more I feel as though by listening to pods done by supporters i have very little need to listen to the dicks in the media.

8. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Totally agree. The analysis of City of pundits is lazy and poor. It's like they do no preparation at all. I think the City podcasts do a really great job. I listen to them all in the car via ITunes. No Danny Mills, no Shearer, Owen or Giggs. I think the quality is really good on City pods.

9. BillyShears

BillyShears

Me too. TBH if I had more time I'd listen to more of them !

10. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

@9320pod. Our first episode will be available later this evening reviewing last night