City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

FIFA are a fucking joke at all levels. My lad plays in an under 10's side. One of the boys has lived overseas for a couple of years and it has taken seven weeks for him to be granted international clearance to play in an under 10s game, and there was over 20 documents that his dad had to provide for this to happen, fucking incredible, bureaucracy out of control
It may, like in your case cause inconvenience, but there is nothing wrong with rules protecting children 10 years old being sold to unscrupulous clubs on the other side of the world.

It may, like in your case cause inconvenience, but there is nothing wrong with rules protecting children 10 years old being sold to unscrupulous clubs on the other side of the world.
We are talking about an English lad whose family worked and lived overseas for two years who now needs international fucking clearance to play in a kids team, how is that necessary or sensible? They aren't even in a league, fucking daft

We are talking about an English lad whose family worked and lived overseas for two years who now needs international fucking clearance to play in a kids team, how is that necessary or sensible? They aren't even in a league, fucking daft
Because it's much easier to have a simple rule, than have a rule full of exemptions and possible loopholes. If the odd English family have to fill out some forms and it protects one 10 year old South American orr African being sold against his best interests, for me it's no big deal.

Because it's much easier to have a simple rule, than have a rule full of exemptions and possible loopholes. If the odd English family have to fill out some forms and it protects one 10 year old South American orr African being sold against his best interests, for me it's no big deal.
You don't get it do you? Two months a 10 year old can't play football with his mates because of red tape, we aren't talking about an academy we are talking about a kids local junior team, as I said fucking daft

But still no one has answered the important question. Why does this keep getting re-hashed by the media ? Is it because we
a) Don't play in red
b) Don't have Gill in a position of power to support us
c) The media are all c*nts.

Twice this has reared its ugly head. It was proved a non story the first time around BUT all the rags, dippers, arse now parrot it as though it was true or that we have found a loophole as opposed to doing nothing wrong in the first place.

Isn't it about time we did though? We need someone in the corridors of power as that's where the stitch ups are.

I'm' not saying have someone as corrupt as Gill and shamelessly try and rig the rules to suit City like he does, butwe need someone in power fighting our corner when they try to screw us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.