City return to pre-season a week later than anyone else

He seems to truly value letting the players have an actual life outside football. I imagine some could report back early and start training at the CFA on their own.

He seems to truly value letting the players have an actual life outside football. I imagine some could report back early and start training at the CFA on their own.

Exactly, in fact its shows respect too, because I imagine all of them will be keeping fit and doing their own personal training before pre-season anyway, they don't need to be told this. Modern footballers are unlike my era, whereby today they actually enjoy the training, keeping fit and being healthy, whilst before it was often seen as a chore

Judging by the pics of Nasri in today's scummy tabloids, he isn't arsed about getting fit for new employers either this summer. Whilst not fat, he didn't have the physique I would expect of an elite level sportsman.

To be a top level footballer you have to have the disciple of a monk. And like Bill Murray said in Stripes, "you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by teenage girls?" That is a normal weekend for Nasri. And Pep knows this. The same expectations are there for Nasri as when Pep took over. We should just send Nasri to Mallorca, he could at least kill two birds with one stone. Samri will never feature for us again. But he is a nice enough guy it seems.

Last edited:
To be a top level footballer you have to have the disciple of a monk. And like Bill Murray said in Stripes, "you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by teenage girls?" That is a normal weekend for Nasri. And Pep knows this. The same expectations are there for Nasri as when Pep too over. We should just send Nasri to Mallorca, he could at least kill two birds with one stone. Samri will never feature for us again. But he is a nice enough guy it seems.
Fuck me I thought I was pissed, go on son.

Fuck me I thought I was pissed, go on son.

It's probably just jealousy of of Nasri's nights out clubbing on Instagram. He's amazingly talented but just kind of a "forever young" type. When you look at our wage bill and see some of our loans, you're like.... "Why don't we sell some of these guys for at least 18 million?"

Last edited:
Pep has said he feels players play a lot more games in a year than they used to, he likes players to be in love with the game, to enjoy their football. Even with a hobby a break from something can be beneficial, I think time away with their families, friends and to forget about football(do some of the things they rarely get time for) for a bit will see them come back with renewed hunger hopefully.

Can have an extra 2 weeks for me, If we get a start off like last year. A more confident defence, with Vincenzo and Ota, and a bigger more confident goalie, we will take some stopping. The others are also strengthening, so expect another rollercoaster. The highs and lows of being a City fan eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.