City set to dominate Utd for a generation

Dont think anyone will dominate in the next few years look at how strong teams are and are getting look at chelsea uts arsenal all sign8ng top players and of course the scousers add to that spurs and other teams and i think you will find the prem going to different clubs for a few years.

Dont think anyone will dominate in the next few years look at how strong teams are and are getting look at chelsea uts arsenal all sign8ng top players and of course the scousers add to that spurs and other teams and i think you will find the prem going to different clubs for a few years.
I agree, it's difficult to see any side retaining the title. Teams lose that little bit of motivation and that makes it impossible in this league to win it again the next season. It's 9 seasons since the Premier League was retained. 10 seasons if Chelsea don't miraculously win it this year.

Let's win the league this year. Then wait and see who comes in and who leaves the club, between June and the end of August, before we make any predictions for the future. It is only after this that we will have a better idea of how well we will do next season. Oh by the way I am glad that we didn't sign Sanchez, depending what newspaper you read his weekly wage is anything between £500,000 and £600,000. According to GMR on Monday, he wanted £300,000 a week clear, this would make the figure closer to the £600,000 per week than the £500,000 per week.

I can’t help but dream of drawing them in the next round of the FA Cup and the CL. Imagine how great it would be to knock them out of two competitions then (hopefully) beat them in a meaningless game for City which would help the dippers take fourth spot from them.

It would have to be the greatest season for any fan base in the history of sports.
You forgot to add; and to do the guard of honour!

With pep and laporte and fred looking like coming in to go alongside our young squad I think we could dominate England and possibly Europe for the next decade I would also love us to nick mbappe I feel he is going to be at the level of the real ronaldo

If we finish above them this season I make that 6 out of 7 seasons. I hope we just keep above them for another 10 years. Would be amazing.

Chelsea have the means to challenge and so do the rags but we can dominate if we keep our young squad who will improve and we add sensibly to it. We need to win the CL as well as league titles to truly cement our place as a great side. When you win it once you never get criticised as a top club. It continues to hang over Arsenal.

It is possible that we could dominate the Premier league for 2 or 3 seasons.
The biggest problem is the scum though.
They have a rage, as an organisation, to win everything.
They want it all and arrogantly rub everyone else's nose in it.
Regarding the Sanchez situation, I would say that Arsenal are being used as a pawn in the game of keeping the rags at the top table.
Similar thing with van Persil.
My one concern is that they bribe Pep to join their organisation.
I hope that I am wrong as Pep seems to be enjoying life with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.