City set to dominate Utd for a generation

I remember everyone saying the same when we won the title in 2012. While we have made fantastic progress on and off the field since 2008 the league is much tougher now than the rags and dippers years of dominance.

Anyone who thinks we will dominate is very foolish, have the upper hand yes, the twats are going nowhere, personally I am happy to beat them twice a year and finish above them.

I remember Malcolm Allison saying this after we won the league. Yes, it was the start of a down period for United but unfortunately at the time we didn't manage to win the league again ourselves. Best to get on with it and do it rather than talk about it.

We have a good chance of dominance whilst Pep is here. After that, who knows.

I remember everyone saying the same when we won the title in 2012. While we have made fantastic progress on and off the field since 2008 the league is much tougher now than the rags and dippers years of dominance.

Yes, it turned into wishful thinking really and I was guilty as the next person for that kind of thought, hopefully this time though eh lol

The problem with the Sanchez thing is he might have improved us 10% but will likely improve the rags 30%..
We have had chances over the years to put clear water between us and them for more than a Season-seems each time we have our foot on their neck we release it and let them catch up. I'd like to see us really push on..By the time Pep leaves we need a dynasty in place.

i'm not concern about Sanchez going for rag.
of course he will improve them, but if rag can't win the league next year,
Sanchez will going downhill from there.
he's the wrong side of age.
desperate rag sign him for instant success, not for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.