City shirt on telly

My fav city fan is Calf.
“Fucking students signing a cheque for a bag of chips?” I said to one of them, “Are you a student?” And he said, “You could say I’m studying at the university of life”. To which I replied, “That’s enough, outside!”.
y

Best quote was when he was trying to recall a line by Chuck Norris which was "You've got shit on your shoes and I'm the shoe shine kid." A very pissed Paul Calf came out with "You've got shit on your shoes.....er...you shitty shoed bastard!!!"

"Sleepers" Warren, can't recall his second name was a huge city fan in that. He is in real life as well I think. Christopher Eccleston when he played Christ was a blue. I think it was called "Second coming". Best spot ever was Princess Beatrice running the marathon in a City shirt. Her best friend is City mad apparently so she became a fan as well.

As an aside. Robbie Savage's kids are all blues. He mentioned it on the radio a while back. Probably why he hates us.

"Sleepers" Warren, can't recall his second name was a huge city fan in that. He is in real life as well I think. Christopher Eccleston when he played Christ was a blue. I think it was called "Second coming". Best spot ever was Princess Beatrice running the marathon in a City shirt. Her best friend is City mad apparently so she became a fan as well.

As an aside. Robbie Savage's kids are all blues. He mentioned it on the radio a while back. Probably why he hates us.

Saw Savadge with his lads on a short hole golf course near pointon a few month back, was a hole behind me and me lad (said it in another thread , there nowt like shrill beaky grown following you around to put you off your game, proper spoilt me round ) so guessing there probably local, the youngest looked about 8/9 so they’ve probley got into us when Manchini was with us and the Dad was up our arses read on here he is good friends with RM

I vaguely remember that series Sleepers,and I recall the City badge on his jacket. Unfortunately Warren Clarke died a while back. A great actor and a fantastic comedy actor too! ( his character in Blackadder was brilliant) I remember about 20 ish years ago watching an interview with him and he was trying to get a film made about Bert Traughtman because he was Jewish from the Prestwich area (I think) and he loved Berts story of overcoming adversity and also winning over the massive blues Jewish following of that era. I was buzzing after that interview thinking they'd be a imminent film about us..Unfortunately not, well we had Jimmy Grimble, But that was about Robbie Brewer :-D not Traughtman.

I vaguely remember that series Sleepers,and I recall the City badge on his jacket. Unfortunately Warren Clarke died a while back. A great actor and a fantastic comedy actor too! ( his character in Blackadder was brilliant) I remember about 20 ish years ago watching an interview with him and he was trying to get a film made about Bert Traughtman because he was Jewish from the Prestwich area (I think) and he loved Berts story of overcoming adversity and also winning over the massive blues Jewish following of that era. I was buzzing after that interview thinking they'd be a imminent film about us..Unfortunately not, well we had Jimmy Grimble, But that was about Robbie Brewer :-D not Traughtman.

There is a film abut bert trautmann coming very soon. Loads of scenes filmed in Belfast over the summer.

There is a film abut bert trautmann coming very soon. Loads of scenes filmed in Belfast over the summer.
Yes I believe so. I think I heard John Henshaw( Early doors and a big blue) is in it. Really can't wait for that to hit the screens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.