CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

We don't really know do we. Not doubting your story.

We'll find out against Spurs.

Those in-charge of the club must have either read this thread, or got feedback of it from the City people who monitor BM. If they have taken any notice of this thread, it will be evident against Spurs.

And let's be honest, if City or Showsec think City fans are going to stay seated for that match, especially if we are winning, they must have a screw loose.
I was thinking about the next couple of games. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't 'engage' at the Spurs game but lie low for the lesser fixture against Swansea.

It was my family that had to leave yesterday- my parents (who are in their 70's) and one of my brothers. As a family we have 7 season tickets, we prefer to stand, but sit down if the stewards ask us to directly. Yesterday my brother objected to being asked to sit 30 seconds after Cliche's goal whilst we were still celebrating, so Showsec decided he had to go, my Mum and Dad disagreed so they had to go too. Bit of background on my Dad, he's followed City home and away since he was 8 years old - almost 60 years of loyal support - he has brought up his 7 children to do the same, he continued to attend and stand and sing throughout his chemotherapy treatment 3 years ago (what's your excuse for not being able to stand?!) and he will continue to do so along with the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, my 75yr old Dad's ticket has a ban on it! No contact from the club, just a red flashing light when he tried to get in today and the stewards informed him he was banned. "Thanks for your lifelong support Sir".....

So, my 75yr old Dad's ticket has a ban on it! No contact from the club, just a red flashing light when he tried to get in today and the stewards informed him he was banned. "Thanks for your lifelong support Sir".....

More info ?

Why was he banned? Does this follow on from him being ejected previously? If so, why ?

If this bullying and banning is becoming a real problem then there needs to be a coordinated reaction. I would be furious if that happened to my dad.

Edit.

Just looked at your post history to see that he had been previously ejected. Seems very harsh and the sooner we get some safe standing areas the better. Then these situations wont happen.

I too am on a ban it took the club 3 weeks to get back and tell me I had a 3 match ban also they have my s/ticket . I now have to get intouch with supporter services to make suitable arrangements to collect my s/t (their words)

I too am on a ban it took the club 3 weeks to get back and tell me I had a 3 match ban also they have my s/ticket . I now have to get intouch with supporter services to make suitable arrangements to collect my s/t (their words)

Why are you banned ? Was it a fair cop ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.