City tickets for Derby on sale to rags by tourist company

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Thaksinssoldier, 20 Mar 2017.

1. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

irish company called Celtic Horizons is openly selling tickets in "city end" to rags via their Facebook page.

"Just don't wear colours".

Club should be all over this stuff, they can spout health and safety to fans all they want, then allow this shite to take place.

All good until someone gets a slap.

2. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

If that's the case it will go off royally

3. cleavers

cleavers

I assume you know the facebook page, if so report it to facebook, and send a copy of it into the club, they will cancel any tickets sold.

4. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Gonna email the club in the morning on this, but it's a big travel company over here ans club should know full well they would do this considering all their business is with rag and dipper games.

5. Shirley

Shirley

If the north stand expansion goes ahead then I'm afraid we'll see more of this.

6. deano ou812

deano ou812

How have they got hold of tickets,also not bothered who they obviously sell to with the warning of no opposition team colours allowed or celebrating which will see you ejected from ground ..

7. Corky

Corky

They are just selling to anyone like they do for every game. They sell tickets for every city home game it seems.

8. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

I just got blocked from their page for saying they shouldn't be selling in city areas to united fans.

Shower of scumbags.

9. mcfcstu

mcfcstu

For yesterdays game i know guys who couldnt get tickets through there supporters club branch tickets for guys that have been to games this year. We were sat in the coach park and 3 coaches turned up full of asians and tourists guides, all bought half and half scarves some were wearing liverpool shirts and others walking to the ground with United superstore carrier bags. You really cant make this shit up

10. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Just sent the fuckers a strong worded email, bunch of pricks!!!!