City tickets for Derby on sale to rags by tourist company

According to them though they took over the North stand slapped everyone who was there and then casually walked around the pitch to the Platt Lane with a result. We never showed at their place, they always had to bring it to us blah blah blah. If we never showed and weren't a decent firm why did they always turn out for us then? A question that has never been answered.

United are a deluded lot.

Hi there,

I thought I’d bring it to your attention that an Irish travel operator, Celtic Horizons, is openly selling derby tickets in “city section”(their words) to United fans. “Just don’t wear colours” was another comment made by the operator. But they are openly advertising these tickets via social media to United fans.

Several Irish City fans have raised issue with this to the operator, but have systematically being automatically blocked from commenting on their facebook/social media accounts.

Suffice to say, there are a number of security/health and safety issues with this being openly done and City fans should not be provoked by actions such as this.

I’ll assume Celtic Horizons have purchased season tickets precisely to do this, however I’m sure there are plenty of actual City fans happy to purchase seats for this game without the club having to allow this kind of thing to occur and I’ve travelled across to enough derbies to know the type of person that will purchase tickets in a blue end to know what will inevitably happen. For the safety of City fans and the people buying tickets in areas they should not be allowed into, I’d urge the club to address this issue with that operator.

I flew in last year on the morning of the Palace game , just as a plane load of Blues arrived from Dublin , i was amazed we had that many Irish fans coming over for a low key game .

Where? Did not see any
I think I had 3 next to me and my lads in the family stand on Sunday, never spoke all match, no reaction when City scored. To be honest it made a pleasant change from the 3 moaning fuckers that normally sit there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.