City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

I find it a little disconcerting that so many of our fans STILL don't seem to realise why the anthem was booed in the first place and that was our fans being locked out of CSKA's ground through no fault of their own. Until UEFA refund in full all our fans that forked out for travel and accommodation to that match I will continue to boo their shitty jingle. As much as they're a bunch of bent, corrupt cunts that fucked us over regarding FFP, that is a club-specific issue that I fully trust the club themselves to deal with in whatever way they see fit. But fuck our (entirely innocent) fans over and that's a different matter entirely.

On the UEFA site they get players to pick their 5 a side dream teams with outfield players only, 'taking turns' to play in goal. It shows UEFA really don't understand football thinking the 'keeper is not important in 5 a side. Also the trick missing DM's goal in BM, then pretending they had, as well as their suspended president, and not allowing us to play FA Cup replays and postponed league games midweek when a team has a gap takes the piss.

UEFA have appeared to single us out at every turn ever since we had the audacity to get back into their competition. Throwing paper fucking planes....fined.....singing ''You're not incredible'' to a player called Hulk....funny?,,,,,No threatened with a fine. Turning up a minute late for the start of the second half...fined.Our players suffering racist abuse....a slap on the wrist for the offenders. Eventually supposedly banning the worst fans for that offence.....loads got in though while our fans couldn't and were out of pocket.I think they even banned some fans from watching the game at a flat near the ground!

they are a despicable bunch of cunts and I will boo them until our fans get some compensation and they learn to be a bit more fucking humble and fan/City friendly!

I'm sure we'll get the respect we deserve from UEFA pretty soon, once that rag cock-sucking, cheating, corrupt **** Platini has been sent down, the snivelling, jealous, weasel. FFP set us back about 3 years, let's see that **** breaking rocks and avoiding bending over in the showers for about 10 years.

I find it a little disconcerting that so many of our fans STILL don't seem to realise why the anthem was booed in the first place and that was our fans being locked out of CSKA's ground through no fault of their own. Until UEFA refund in full all our fans that forked out for travel and accommodation to that match I will continue to boo their shitty jingle. As much as they're a bunch of bent, corrupt cunts that fucked us over regarding FFP, that is a club-specific issue that I fully trust the club themselves to deal with in whatever way they see fit. But fuck our (entirely innocent) fans over and that's a different matter entirely.
is the right answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.