'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Now £24m over three seasons according to Charlie Sale's column today.

He broke the original story.

£24M!!
That's only 25% of a Pogba

In all seriousness, I think it's not the money but the global advertising that is the appeal
If it coincides with a period of great success the name Delph will be rolling of the tongues of Beijing

£24 million is a huge amount, and if anywhere remotely true, then City have stolen a march on everyone else. To be honest, I would think the other lot will be scrambling to do a similar deal with Netflix asap, and probably for more, but that'll be the only other option for anyone.

£24 million is a huge amount, and if anywhere remotely true, then City have stolen a march on everyone else. To be honest, I would think the other lot will be scrambling to do a similar deal with Netflix asap, and probably for more, but that'll be the only other option for anyone.

They have been talking to Tinder about potential tie-ups - about their level.

How can Sky have the cheek to be pissed off about it? If they didn't treat us like shit and belittle us at every opportunity, maybe they'd get the time of day that we're giving to Amazon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.