City to feature on Amazon prime doc

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by City Raider, 21 Sep 2017.

1. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    If we dare dream of a CL success and/or PL this year, with the extra exposure this will give us, we’ll easily eclipse the 659m United ‘fans’ :O

Last edited: 9 Nov 2017
  2. SouthStandStander

SouthStandStander

Article in the mail has this at the end. Looks like he missed the boat... haha

Manchester United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward spoke in September about his expectation that the internet giants will compete for rights with traditional broadcasters.

'Absolutely, I think they will enter the mix,' he said of the likes of Amazon and Facebook. 'I think anecdotally there was strong interest in the last cycle.

'We are hearing that around the Premier League table but we're also hearing that from a European perspective as well, in terms of interest in the Champions League and in Europa rights.

'But I think the wider picture you have to look at what is happening elsewhere at the moment because obviously there aren't any clear European sales to these kind of partners at the moment.

'We are going to see an increasing engagement from those organisations and it is going to be increasingly important to digitally engage with fans.'

3. waspish

waspish

When does it start

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Seems a long time since we were waiting for Bluemoon Rising. As a club/fanbase we've all progressed an incredible amount since then....if only he'd get board or the oil would dry up ;)

5. Hoghead

Hoghead

Especially with China Media Capital and CITIC Capital owning 13% of the club. It will be shown extensively in China (population 1.4 billion!)

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yeah me too. They’ll get my cash on this one.

7. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    He IS the board!

"bored"
    ;-)

8. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

just read the news about this. This could be perfect if we go on to win the league this year

9. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Fuckin hell can you imagine the goosebumps watching this if we win either the league, CL... or even both if dreams come true! It would be epic.

10. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Bet Bernard H is all over this since he got booted off the bus!