City to feature on Amazon prime doc

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by City Raider, 21 Sep 2017.

1. City Raider

City Raider

The rags had been in negotiations but talks broke down when amazon weren't allowed access to chorlton st bus station

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Wonder what Bernard M would make of it?

3. Mike N

Mike N

Made me laugh that!

4. give & go

give & go

it could be called Barm or Muffin

5. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    I wonder if this will be available to purchase in DVD/bluray form, for those of us with piss poor broadband.

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

I see there's still more moaning about this:

Amazon Prime signing a £10million minimum deal for a fly-on-the-wall Manchester City documentary series being filmed this season is causing major ructions in the Premier League.

The opposition is led by Sky Sports, who have given the go-ahead to the controversial Amazon project having a camera presence on match days but are far from happy about it.

They are very annoyed that City should have signed such a deal for widespread access behind the scenes at the Etihad Stadium when Sky are paying billions for live match coverage which is subject to numerous filming restrictions

And there is also bewilderment that the Premier League should have let Amazon in so near the start of the next TV rights tender. Sky and BT Sport, who are also unimpressed, will be expected to bankroll the PL for another three years.

Other leading clubs feel City have ridden roughshod through the PL's media regulations with their Amazon deal.

They blame City's ex-Barcelona chief executive Ferran Soriano not being at all bothered about PL collectivity issues.

The PL say they are aware of the disquiet but that City have not broken any media rules. City say they are complying with the PL and that the Amazon series will attract a different demographic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5078803/Man-City-Amazon-documentary-causing-issues-Sky.html#ixzz4yOCNGNsJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

7. Henkeman

Henkeman

Note that they aren't whining about the behind the scenes Youtube channel. Only that Amazon are involved and so is money.

8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Oh dear.....SKY not having it all their own way,bless.

This is a masterstroke by our club/Soriano - the amount of publicity/focus and awareness this will bring to the global audience will be incredible.

9. RadcliffeRick

RadcliffeRick

Something in Oil
    Yet not a peep about the numerous documentaries about various goings on at a place just outside of Manchester.

10. moomba

moomba

Was there this much bitching when Liverpool did their hilarious doco a few years back?