City to feature on Amazon prime doc

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by City Raider, 21 Sep 2017.

1. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Sorry to ask what might be a stupid question but is there any information out there about this show's format and release date? Is it going to be put out at the end of the season or is it going to be some sort of weekly "live" type thing? I'm assuming the former because the season is nearly half over already.

2. cyclops

cyclops

I was interviewed by them last Monday night (giving a supporter's view of the upcoming Derby) and he told me that it is going to be wide ranging covering many aspects of the club and will be aired in episodes. Can't remember if he said 8 or 10 episodes though.

3. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Right. But how quickly will they get it out? Presumably the content becomes less relevant as the time-gap increases.

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I would assume they would try to time it so it comes to the end when the season ends.

Then they get the triumph or disaster moments which attract City fans & neutrals if we are winning, or rags & scousers if it goes tits up.

Would make no sense to not do it that way imo.

5. cyclops

cyclops

I'm presuming it will be at the end of the season and will have a voice over explaining what part of the season we are at. I'll find out more at the weekend if I can.

6. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

That's my guess. It needs to start, say, in the new year, and the first episode can bring the viewers up to date, then the rest be almost like a diary (weekly? Bi-weekly). Surely that's the way it needs to be for maximum interest.

7. manchester blue

manchester blue

Think you can have four registered devices and watch two simultaneously.

8. Bayblue

Bayblue

Must check again - thanks for this

9. davewatsonstackle

davewatsonstackle

Saw somewhere that it will be aired Autumn 2018

10. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    If it follows the format of Amazon's NFL doc All or Nothing, it is 10 episodes based on 'last' season - so it'd have to be already being filmed to be out next year.