'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I noticed sky sports news used some of the footage from Amazon during the West Ham game last night and separately City's social media seemed to publicise the gane yesterday on Sky Sports. I wonder if it's some sort of agreement/peace offering with Sky to allow use of match footage.

I've watched the NFL version and if it's anything like it it's going to be a great watch, even for non city fans. Access to players and officials is unparalleled.

Extract from the Jim White article in the Telegraph......

"It is being made by the same operation who brought us that masterpiece of unintended comedy, Being Liverpool, a film which exposed so trenchantly the expansive gap between Brendan Rodgers’s ego and his achievement. The difference this time is that the film-makers are likely to catch the process of proper success. This time it is almost certain they will be witnesses to real history, as opposed to the aftermath of cosmetic dentistry"

Extract from the Jim White article in the Telegraph......

"It is being made by the same operation who brought us that masterpiece of unintended comedy, Being Liverpool, a film which exposed so trenchantly the expansive gap between Brendan Rodgers’s ego and his achievement. The difference this time is that the film-makers are likely to catch the process of proper success. This time it is almost certain they will be witnesses to real history, as opposed to the aftermath of cosmetic dentistry"
tbf, for a rag, that is very well and wittily observed.

Love the cleaner covering her face with a mop!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Thought she was stood behind Mick Hucknell!

Breaking the most consecutive wins record in the league will be great for the drama of this documentary.....haha!!!!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.