City to feature on Amazon prime doc

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by City Raider, 21 Sep 2017.

1. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

I was thinking the same thing, they've picked a damn good year!

2. ojeme

ojeme

City higher ups have collaborated with the FA to make sure this season pans out like this. Make no mistakes.

3. SWP's back

SWP's back

I cannot wait for next summer.

Going to be ten great hours watching this and I’m even going to pay for Amazon.

4. waspish

waspish

Haha they want Amazon to bid for the premier funny the referee been alright for us this season

5. rowarta

rowarta

either way Amazon have got a box office program on their hands......the best premier league team ever or the biggest team implosion in history.

6. GX Blue

GX Blue

MCFC Realist.
    I hope every episode gets released all at once. I don't want to watch one a week.
    Im gonna book the day off work and just sit and watch 10 hours in a row of this glorious season.

7. cyclops

cyclops

Will be released after the world cup is finished.

8. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

This was my thought exactly - Typical City not quite dead, twitching in its coffin maybe but not expired yet!

9. BJL_City

BJL_City

yeah, I can see how neutrals will get bored by episode 4 of us winning all the time. Amazon may need a little "drama" and "vulnerability" to create a dramatic 2nd half of the season narrative to then sell the heroic triumph at the end.

10. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    Thought this myself, the All or Nothing about the Cardinals is dramatic in that they are a good side but fail at the 2nd to last hurdle, the LA Rams one is centred on their move, but their utter ineptitude at all levels creates the drama....we just win all the time! ;)