The 100/104 goal chase

If it's with Skybet then 100+ means 100 or more, so 100 is fine. I checked with them on twitter and they replied to clarify.

That's good news, thanks for the heads up, I have £20 on 100 goals + with Skybet @ 33/1.
Good to know I'm quids in when we do 100.

Also on the 100+ goals gravy train; £10 at 40/1 for me.

Had a dabble on Jesus to be player of the year, managed to get 40/1 on that too which was an incredible price. Unsurprisingly it tumbled almost immediately, and think best price just before the season started was 16/1 or so.

Long way to go but great starts for both of them.

Jesus has stiff competition from Aguero and De Bruyne for that player of the year award! Can see Jesus winning the young player award for sure.

I've got a spread bet at £1300 per PL goal above 88.5 - so have been a really happy chap this last 9 days

Before the Liverpool game the betting company was forecasting me to lose 2.5 times that stake - they update things on a Monday morning so I will be interested to see what it is now forecast to be.

Mind you I had the same bet last year and we scored 80 goals - so I am not getting over-confident yet

I was lucky enough to get 40/1 for 100 + on Sky Bet and threw a tenner on it.

At the start of the season it's 2.63 goals a game over 38 games

Currently 16 in 5 which is 3.2 goals a game

So another 84 needed in 33 games which brings the average down to 2.54

Fingers crossed

I've got a spread bet at £1300 per PL goal above 88.5 - so have been a really happy chap this last 9 days

Before the Liverpool game the betting company was forecasting me to lose 2.5 times that stake - they update things on a Monday morning so I will be interested to see what it is now forecast to be.

Mind you I had the same bet last year and we scored 80 goals - so I am not getting over-confident yet

Hope we smash the record. 110-115. That would be nice, eh ?

Hope we smash the record. 110-115. That would be nice, eh ?
Yeah - my stake was less last year but I need us to get 94 to recover what I lost. I am hoping for 100+

Yesterday they updated the spread to be 96-98 so I could close at 96 - going to let it ride for the moment

F**K ME, £1300 a goal?? we are in esteemed company on BM nowadays :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.