The 100/104 goal chase

I put the max £22 on at 33/1 for 100+ on skybet a few days ago. Thought it was great odds for something relatively achievable. We should have a bluemoon tracker during the season, see how much we stand to gain/lose as a forum on the goals bet.

And do what I've done
Place a smaller covering bet on the 90+ goals @6/1

104 ? With the creativity and strikers we have that could easily be done. Can also see Lukaku scoring over 30 goals.

just to put 101 goals in some perspective (not saying it wont happen!);

last season we scored 12 against United, Lpool, Arse, Chelsea, Spurs and Everton (H & A) and the season before we scored 14 against the same mob (H & A). that's 26 gls in 24 games, or 1.1 goals a game.

lets be generous and say we get 1.5 gls a game against them over 12 games, or 18 goals.

That's 83 goals in 26 games against the rest or 3.2 goals a game. Do-able but you can see why the odds are long.

What you could do was place £20 with Skybet on 100 goals at 33-1 and also £20 on 80 goals at 5-4 (not checked current prices) so you would have a chance of a big win but almost a guarantee that you get your money back. I would have been prepared to put a lot more on in this way but was restricted to £20. I think I could have put what I liked on for 80 goals at 5-4.

last season we scored 12 against United, Lpool, Arse, Chelsea, Spurs and Everton (H & A) and the season before we scored 14 against the same mob (H & A). that's 26 gls in 24 games, or 1.1 goals a game.

lets be generous and say we get 1.5 gls a game against them over 12 games, or 18 goals.

That's 83 goals in 26 games against the rest or 3.2 goals a game. Do-able but you can see why the odds are long.

Put it this way. We scored 80 goals last season despite Aguero only scoring 8 between September and March. 8 in 6 months!

Then add in Jesus. Then add in Sané for the whole season, and Sterling improving, and fullbacks allowing the wingers to go inside for goals instead of staying wide.

It's very doable.

I think our current attack is better than the 13/14 attack and I think Pep has the merciless streak, and the squad has the competition to make us turn 3-0's into 5s, 6s and 7-0's.

I think 6/1 on Sterling scoring 10 league goals is very good odds.

Not much of a gambler but I'm probably going to put a small amount on:

Aguero to score over 32

KDB to break assists record (20)

City to score over 100.

I got 40/1 at £10 for 100+ goals and think its totally achievable! Our squad is much better than 13/14 and we should easily walk over teams like Brighton, Huddersfield and Stoke...especially at home. I can see goals coming from all over the pitch. My only issue is I didn't put £20 on before it dropped to 33/1. I like the idea of 80+ goals at 5/4 and cover my losses.

2011–12 Prem (1) 38 28 5 5 -----93
2012–13 Prem (1) 38 23 9 6 ----- 66
2013–14 Prem (1) 38 27 5 6 -----102
2014–15 Prem (1) 38 24 7 7------ 83
2015–16 Prem (1) 38 19 9 10 -----71
2016–17 Prem (1) 38 23 9 6 ------80

There is the last 6 seasons and to be fair it has been a bit inconsistent but I feel aguero 20, jesus 20, sane, kdb, sterling 10 each, yaya 7, Gündoğan 7, B Silva 7 etc etc even from the back, walker, kompany, stones and danilo will maybe get 10 between them from corners and that.

Finally, sky have a requestabet twitter and you can request just about anything and maybe try and catch them with some good odds. The assist one above is good and maybe something like walker to score against spurs or unbeaten at home all season or stones 5+ goals. Plus some decent comparative ones like Aguero to score more than lukaku so that when it walks in you can share with the rags ;).

Again, always bet responsibly. Good luck blues :)

Click on

Football
English Premier League
All outrights

Then on the left grey menu about half way down

Premier league outright specials

and then about half way down the results, just below Lukaku to score 30+ goals..... hahahaha, you'll see City to score 104+

22-1 now

Even when we used to smash rags, Arsenal and Spurs etc for 6, we still didn't reach that many goals. And we seemed to always hit 6 or 7 against Norwich too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.