The 100/104 goal chase

I'm going to push the boat out and go for 100+ goals and the best defensive record. I reckon I would get good odds for that.

Can anybody have a look for me in the meantime as won't be able to check for a while

Even when we used to smash rags, Arsenal and Spurs etc for 6, we still didn't reach that many goals. And we seemed to always hit 6 or 7 against Norwich too!

93 in the 2011/12 season and we went on a very indifferent run from Boxing day - the Arsenal game we lost 1-0 in April. 23 goals in 15 matches. So we scored 70 in 23

102 in the 13/14

I think 6/1 on Sterling scoring 10 league goals is very good odds.

Not much of a gambler but I'm probably going to put a small amount on:

Aguero to score over 32

KDB to break assists record (20)

City to score over 100.
If thats league goals that(aguero to score 32) is a pretty big ask for a player whose had a few injuries down the years and is now playing in a team where rotation may well play a pretty significant part , particularly resting front line players with Europe in mind. Must say he's out of my fantasy football team this year.

If thats league goals that(aguero to score 32) is a pretty big ask for a player whose had a few injuries down the years and is now playing in a team where rotation may well play a pretty significant part , particularly resting front line players with Europe in mind. Must say he's out of my fantasy football team this year.

Aguero hasn't had a major injury since 2015, and he scored 15 in his last 17 games.

20 league goals last season despite being pretty crap for 6 months of a 9 month season, during which he scored only 6 league goals in 15 league games and he was suspended for another 4.

Now he's worked out what Pep wants and how to do it, breaking the goal scoring record of 31 is very much in reach, especially with the supporting cast he'll have around him.

Rotation, injuries etc - It's a gamble obviously, but that's why the odds are 50/1.

How do you navigate to it, cant find it on the app or the computer?

Google skybet and then click onto their site and click football

On the left side there's a menu. Look for "Specials" and in the sub menu there's "2017/2018 requestabet"

Click on this and the results bring up

Cross-competition RequestABet Specials 2017/18

Scroll down this page until you come to the Premier league teams and you'll find the bets under God's own club

Google skybet and then click onto their site and click football

On the left side there's a menu. Look for "Specials" and in the sub menu there's "2017/2018 requestabet"

Click on this and the results bring up

Cross-competition RequestABet Specials 2017/18

Scroll down this page until you come to the Premier league teams and you'll find the bets under God's own club

Thanks Dickie, I'm at work so can't get the computer on the "banned" site, can't find it on the App so will do later at the hotel....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.