City to score more than 104 prem goals

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dickie davies, 31 Jul 2017.

1. Cityfan

Cityfan

Good luck with it and I hope you win.

2. Where did you find this on Paddypower? I'm lost.

3. The Ledge

The Ledge

From the App:

Football > Specials > #WhatOddsPaddy > 2017/18 EPL Outrights > ...and start scrolling baby.

I'm useless at these things so no idea how I managed it?

4. Nice one. Job done.

5. bluestevei

bluestevei

just had a bet at 90 goals at 6-1 and over 100 at 33-1

6. East Level 2

East Level 2

IIRC we were more direct in the first half of the 2013-14 season when Negredo was on top form alongside Sergio.
    I believe we can only match it if Pep starts Sergio and Jesus. I know we'll get goals from many others, but we need two classy finishers to beat 102 PL goals.

7. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Didn't Toure score over 20 goals that season too?

8. UUJblue

UUJblue

Just spotted that Sky Request a Bet have added city to score 8 or more goals in any match at 12/1. Bit rubbish imo.

9. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

I think some are underestimating just how hard it will be to score 104 goals. 2.7 goals a game, or 11 goals every four games if you want to round it to a full number is no easy task. Just 1 game where we fail to score and suddenly you need a big 6 goal game just to stay on course. We also don't really seem to have that killer ruthless instinct to go for big 5/6/7 scorelines like we did in Pellegrini's first season. If we're 2/3 up we tend to coast the game, and just maintain possession and preserve energy.

10. BufordUSABlue

BufordUSABlue

Making the worlds water clean to drink!
    Pretty similar to the point i made at the weekend with a pal, under Pelli and Bobby Mac we would carry on attacking and scoring against a bewildered team, but Pep will (probably rightly so) make changes once we are 4 or 5 up and rest/rotate players which will somewhat stifle the pattern and see us coasting, rather than going for the jugular and blasting teams out of sight....

Hope I am wrong mind :-)