City tour of COMS

I got it too last year. It's not bad actually, we know Liz Douglas personally anyway. My Grandma used to be the Junior Blue secretary for god knows how long before Liz so we had a bit of a laugh with her.

I met Didi, Sven and stumbled across Johno warming up behind a curtain. Wonder if he's still there. The best bits are the pitch, tunnel and changingroom (even if it is a shabby one).

It'll be much better when we finally win something and get a trophy room - we just have a memorabilia room really, boots and stuff.

I got it for xmas present a couple of years ago and thouroughly enjoyed it, i felt like a kid in a candy shop when i went. Even my misses who is an Everton fan was impressed. Changing room is as big as my house

I got it for xmas present a couple of years ago and thouroughly enjoyed it, i felt like a kid in a candy shop when i went. Even my misses who is an Everton fan was impressed. Changing room is as big as my house

Pezzer2 said:

Have they moved it...do you live in a shed...or am i losing it?

because i dont seem to remember it being that big last year...though i didnt go round the showers and stuff i stuck with the shirts and boots. God that was good - Elano had about 8 pairs by his little area thing.

I know what you mean by kid in a candy shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.