City tracking Mexican international/Porto winger Jesus Corona??

No chance, if we wanted him we'd have bought him in the summer when Porto did. I doubt he's done anything in the handful of games for Porto that would make us think he's worth spending 5 times as much on as if we'd just bought him off Twente. Sounds like utter bollocks and he would not be the first of these players to be linked to us (Herrera, Martinez, Alex Sandro and Brahimi last year alone iirc). Clearly Doyen just like using our name

No chance, if we wanted him we'd have bought him in the summer when Porto did. I doubt he's done anything in the handful of games for Porto that would make us think he's worth spending 5 times as much on as if we'd just bought him off Twente. Sounds like utter bollocks and he would not be the first of these players to be linked to us (Herrera, Martinez, Alex Sandro and Brahimi last year alone iirc). Clearly Doyen just like using our name

What do you think about Ruben Neves ?

What do you think about Ruben Neves ?
Most composed young midfielder I think I've seen. Thrown into many huge games at such a young age and never looked even remotely fazed, going to be a serious player. Don't know if he'll end up being Xavi, Xabi or Busquets, but he's going to be brilliant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.