City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Wilmslow Road

Some of you will be aware that there is a site on Face Book, City Exchange.
This was set up by fans when City decided that tickets would be sold for resale through those rip
off merchants Viagogo.
This site allows fans to sell there tickets at face value only or in many many cases below the FV price.
I have seen tickets practically given away on there.
City have now contacted the administrator and asked him to take the site down for safety reasons.
This is pure bollocks and greed by the club who want to control us.
They don't mind corporates giving tickets out to whoever they choose.

The chap is now in a dilemma, should he take on the might of City and tell them where to go.
Shameful act.

He should create a new made up identity, use a VPN and a fake email address and pass over the admin duties to said fake person.

Some of you will be aware that there is a site on Face Book, City Exchange.
This was set up by fans when City decided that tickets would be sold for resale through those rip
off merchants Viagogo.
This site allows fans to sell there tickets at face value only or in many many cases below the FV price.
I have seen tickets practically given away on there.
City have now contacted the administrator and asked him to take the site down for safety reasons.
This is pure bollocks and greed by the club who want to control us.
They don't mind corporates giving tickets out to whoever they choose.

The chap is now in a dilemma, should he take on the might of City and tell them where to go.
Shameful act.
Tell them where to go , if they get heavy handed we could easily organise a protest , they are not in the right here.

Tell them where to go , if they get heavy handed we could easily organise a protest , they are not in the right here.
They have basically threatened to ban him.

The lad goes home and away nearly every game, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's quite simply the club trying to make more money through their ticket exchange, another knife in the back of the ordinary supporter.

It's quite simply the club trying to make more money through their ticket exchange, another knife in the back of the ordinary supporter.
Agreed, they really are becoming twats when it comes to tickets.

Viagogo is all about greed. Because I live in the Isle of Man I don't get to attend every match so I would be happy just to sell my ticket for a fiver or whatever but viagogo does not allow this as it has to be just above face value so they can make commission.

Viagogo is all about greed. Because I live in the Isle of Man I don't get to attend every match so I would be happy just to sell my ticket for a fiver or whatever but viagogo does not allow this as it has to be just above face value so they can make commission.

We dont us them anymore

I've already given the best way of dealing with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.