City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

I've already said, make a fake Facebook profile and let that fake profile be the admin.

Then the club can ban Baron Von Bertie and everyone else is fine.

I solved it on the first page.

Page is still there MAN CITY TICKET EXCHANGE.
Its a closed group and you have to be invited by a member to sell tickets, anyone can buy.
This is why it's so successful.
8000 members.

Just found it thanks. I've sent a join request anyway, just whether it will get accepted.

Page is still there MAN CITY TICKET EXCHANGE.
Its a closed group and you have to be invited by a member to sell tickets, anyone can buy.
This is why it's so successful.
8000 members.

That's not the page the original poster was referring too. As stated there are two Facebook sites and a lot of people seem to be getting mixed up between the two

Nah just a little weasel lefty liberal student sort. Hypocrite working for the club who had a deal with viagogo who he supposedly despised
They key word in your sentence is 'had' a deal with Viagogo. Makes me laugh that there is a genuine dislike of a lad who's gone out of his way to help other blues and won a job working for the club he loves as a result. If City had more employees like him they'd be a much more, community focussed business.

Daz on Facebook group.

After my recent meeting with Manchester City regarding my group....i've decided that I'm going to keep it open as I don't think the meeting was just about security issues in my opinion it was all about them not making any money!! My email 4 weeks regarding working along side each other hasn't been replied to either!! And now they have joined up with Celtic Horizon Tours which basically is a touting site and last season sold Derby tickets at home Way way over face value and told United fans not to wear colours in our end have a good season ⚽⚽

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.