City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Legal right vs PR disaster
Maybe, but think the club would use the traceability / security angle which PR wise would probably be supported by the media. Don't think they will be the only club trying to close down this sort of selling either. It may well be a financial move but that won't be the line pushed.

They have basically threatened to ban him.

The lad goes home and away nearly every game, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's quite simply the club trying to make more money through their ticket exchange, another knife in the back of the ordinary supporter.

But does the lad actually KNOW who is buying them. I wouldn't want someone to bury a knife in my back from Row F in 323. He could have it stuck up his arse and get by the airport security. Yer can't be too careful!

But does the lad actually KNOW who is buying them. I wouldn't want someone to bury a knife in my back from Row F in 323. He could have it stuck up his arse and get by the airport security. Yer can't be too careful!
Don't know how it works, does the s/c seller hand over his card, or does he get a paper ticket. If it's a paper ticket surely the club could stop it by not issuing paper tickets to somebody with a card unless, exceptional circumstances.

From my experience, he obviously doesn't know all 10k in the group but everyone seems to be added or vouched for by other Blues, that's good enough for me.

By the way, he had another group going before that had over 14k members, and City got hold of facebook to get them to close the group down, WANKERS.

Don't know how it works, does the s/c seller hand over his card, or does he get a paper ticket. If it's a paper ticket surely the club could stop it by not issuing paper tickets to somebody with a card unless, exceptional circumstances.
I've handed over, or posted my seasoncard before, and on a couple of occasions I have called the club and told them I can't make a home game but my friend/brother/cousin etc. wants to go and had an email with an e-ticket to print at home for them to use, then just forward the email, job done.

No different than what happens on here.

I guess the site owner will have a decision to make when City turn the screw.

We have some absolute twats running our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.