City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

But does the lad actually KNOW who is buying them. I wouldn't want someone to bury a knife in my back from Row F in 323. He could have it stuck up his arse and get by the airport security. Yer can't be too careful!

It's worked brilliantly, there have been a few who have tried a con but been sussed, everyone looks after each others backs.
A lot is on recommendations and people are checked.
It's kind of like a big family now.

It'd be interesting to know the actual technical legalities, at the end of the day If in sat in a boozer on a Saturday with mine and me mates ticket and he rings up to say he's not making it do the club expect me to rip the ticket up ? Why shouldn't/can't I say to the bloke next to me at the bar, dya fancy the game mate, surely little difference to a social media group

It'd be interesting to know the actual technical legalities, at the end of the day If in sat in a boozer on a Saturday with mine and me mates ticket and he rings up to say he's not making it do the club expect me to rip the ticket up ? Why shouldn't/can't I say to the bloke next to me at the bar, dya fancy the game mate, surely little difference to a social media group
It's discussed and explained by Prestwichblue here.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...he-2017-18-season-have-sold-out.329184/page-9

Why not use the club to sell them.
You should get the same amount back at the end of the day.
Sometimes, for lesser games, the ticket will not sell at all, PLUS, this gives the buyer a cheaper option.

If you sell it through the club, you get back 1/19th of your season ticket cost as credit towards the next season. However, the club then sells it at the individual ticket price to any buyer, i.e. £58 for top games, and maybe £46 for the 'lesser' matches.

It's beneficial to everyone but the club to sell it through the fb group.

They'd be better trying to direct their efforts towards the sheer numbers of visiting supporters in the City sections on European nights.

I have no issue with the ticket resale Facebook page. Whatever the rights and wrongs of this, it has been discussed in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd be better trying to direct their efforts towards the sheer numbers of visiting supporters in the City sections on European nights.
It's possible some of this stems from that, with fans buying 6 tickets and selling them on, but that's a slightly different thing to season ticket holders selling their own ticket.

F
Sometimes, for lesser games, the ticket will not sell at all, PLUS, this gives the buyer a cheaper option.

If you sell it through the club, you get back 1/19th of your season ticket cost as credit towards the next season. However, the club then sells it at the individual ticket price to any buyer, i.e. £58 for top games, and maybe £46 for the 'lesser' matches.

It's beneficial to everyone but the club to sell it through the fb group.
Fair enough as long as the Facebook seller is selling at the same rate.
Is there anybody selling their cheap season tickets for say £50 a game and making a huge profit.
If so somebody might have complained to the club about this.

F

Fair enough as long as the Facebook seller is selling at the same rate.
Is there anybody selling their cheap season tickets for say £50 a game and making a huge profit.
If so somebody might have complained to the club about this.
I certainly haven't seen that happen, pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.