City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Surely the club has already been paid for those seats, whatever happens to the ticket after that does not affect the club financially (unless they want ad revenue from their own exchange site). The person the ticket is registered to is still responsible for the behaviour of anyone taking that seat.

Surely the club has already been paid for those seats, whatever happens to the ticket after that does not affect the club financially (unless they want ad revenue from their own exchange site). The person the ticket is registered to is still responsible for the behaviour of anyone taking that seat.

I guess to a degree in the world we live in now they would prefer to know who has bought the ticket etc...it might be a security issue. never going to stop in though unless they introduce a thumbprint type entry system and have lots of empty seats as standard.

I have no issue with the ticket resale Facebook page. Whatever the rights and wrongs of this, it has been discussed in another thread.

I guess another thread has been allowed because it's slagging off the Club. If there was an equally positive thread then it would have been pulled by now

You guess ?
Comment on the facts instead of coming out with a bland stupid statement.

No good complaining about the club 'maybe' selling your sc for more than they give you. It is illegal end of story for you to sell it privately. If the person you sell it to gets into any sort of bother you get the blame and you get the ban. The club needs to know exactly who sits where in case any legal action needs to be taken.

Oh yeah and were they bothered where all the Celtic Fans sat, get real.

I assume the FB fella wasn't making any money from FB for having 14000 in the group? I have no idea how this sort of thing works. There used to be a bloke who would sell away tickets before he had them so that was out of order but I assume that sort of practice has been cleaned up in the last few years
Loads do. That's the problem. The club realise what is going on. They want to keep the present system so the only way for tickets to filter down is to cut out the whores.

Loads do. That's the problem. The club realise what is going on. They want to keep the present system so the only way for tickets to filter down is to cut out the whores.

I see it all the time. They do it under the pretence of "helping out a fellow blue". You're not helping out a fellow blue; you're helping yourself get the ticket points without attending and stopping someone who would have actually qualified for a ticket by attending games. A lot of people are quite rightly pissed off with this practice.

I see it all the time. They do it under the pretence of "helping out a fellow blue". You're not helping out a fellow blue; you're helping yourself get the ticket points without attending and stopping someone who would have actually qualified for a ticket by attending games. A lot of people are quite rightly pissed off with this practice.
Exactly. Helping a mate is one thing but the "fellow blue" bit is bollocks. They could be anybody. A rag a tout or worse a danger to the stadium. Sorry I'm with the club on this. It's a shame we have to think like this but these days we have no choice.
If in turn real blues lower down get tickets them that's a bonus.

Exactly. Helping a mate is one thing but the "fellow blue" bit is bollocks. They could be anybody. A rag a tout or worse a danger to the stadium. Sorry I'm with the club on this. It's a shame we have to think like this but these days we have no choice.
If in turn real blues lower down get tickets them that's a bonus.
It comes down to why are so many people buying season tickets who have absolutley no intention of going to the majority of the games .and of buying away tickets again with no intention of going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.