City TV Interviewer

Shaelumstash

Following the many comments in the Aaron Mooy, Yaya Toure and Ian Cheeseman threads, I thought it would be sensible to start a new threat on the subject of the City TV interviewers position so everyone could make their point in the same place.

Many people have complained about the interview style of the in-house City TV guy who did the Aaron Mooy and Yaya Toure interviews. There have been complaints about his style for many years on here. I'm sure no one wants him to lose his job, but maybe he could be moved to an off-camera role.

Ian Cheeseman is a respected and experienced journalist, with huge knowledge of the club, and a passionate, engaging and friendly manner. He could be a real bridge between the fans and the club, which is desperately needed at the moment.

I really hope City seriously consider giving Cheesy a major role with the City in-house media team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.