City u18s 7-2 Derby - Match report

Great read. Thanks again, for taking the time & sharing.

The future sounds in very good hands.
Sadly I had to miss this one but it does sound like the 18's returned to form after some less than inspiring games of late.And at the same time Everton, who were top of the league suffer 2 defeats one of which was an 8 nil battering!

Questions from the game about Brahim. Although a superb talent he seems yo have found it difficult to fully shine in 18's games. Was he closer to his best in this one and what position did he play?

Sadly I had to miss this one but it does sound like the 18's returned to form after some less than inspiring games of late.And at the same time Everton, who were top of the league suffer 2 defeats one of which was an 8 nil battering!

Questions from the game about Brahim. Although a superb talent he seems yo have found it difficult to fully shine in 18's games. Was he closer to his best in this one and what position did he play?

He played as a no.10 at the tip of the midfield diamond ahead of Diallo and Dele-Bashiru, and it was exactly what i'd been hoping to see from him since he joined the 18s. Every time he got the ball he span immediately away from his marker and drove straight at the heart of their defence. He was excellent and a real threat that stretched their backline loads of times which is what caused so much space outwide for Fernandes and Dilrosun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.