City u18s v Liverpool u18s (12:30) live on City+ and LFCTV channel too... Kick off delayed was noon but now 12:30

Some lovely moves, great display. They.all did.well but I liked Mukasa, not seen him before and Naylor coming on well I thought as well.as Harrison.

Not messing about Harrison dominant display by him thought Mukasa looked quite good too, we totally deserved margin of victory it could've been even more in truth.

My brother phoned up in the 90rh minute talked to him for a good few minutes, he said the bindippers channel have been biased as fuck all game making out it was quite an even game, said before they went two nil down the commentators were saying they'd had the better chances... That's batshit crazy.

Hope Alfie can make an impression on Pep and the coaching staff I'd be surprised if he's not at least a top flight player eventually, his positional intelligence is like an experienced pro his work rate is always impressive and that's without his technical quality, obviously the step up in quality between youths and pros is big but I always enjoy watching him.

The EDS lost 3-0 at home to Palace. They’re having such a poor season so far.

I remember someone on here mentioning him a few years ago. Good to see he is continuing to progress.
He was getting plaudits 7 years ago:-

Couldn't watch the match myself but good to know he's over his injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.