City U18s v Spurs, Saturday 24th Feb @ 12pm [FA Youth cup]

Let’s get out and support next round. United got 60k+ at recent FAYC final, to not fill CFa stadium would be embarrassing.

Let’s get out and support next round. United got 60k+ at recent FAYC final, to not fill CFa stadium would be embarrassing.
The crowd could be measured in 100s today. It was a cracking three goal thriller, made the more enjoyable as we got two of the three. We could have had this game sorted by halftime given the times we had decent opportunities in the 'Otspurs area, but just like a lot of the games we seem to play - men, women 'n kids - the longer the game goes on the more likely yer think we shall concede and we did. But the lads kept at and got it level, and then a tuppeny-ha'penny trip ten yards or so outside the 'Aringey area at the death! I gave the lad 10 or 15% chance of burying it, and he explained the reason why he was taking the kick and I was sitting in the stands - he buried it in the far corner. Their goalie who had had far more to do than Grant couldn't replicate what he done all afternoon and save it. Game effectively over. Spurs were a very speedy, tidy outfit and seemed to get the ball and be knocking on our door displaying a fair amount of skill a little too quickly for comfort.

But it's Swindon or Bristol City in the Semi AT HOME, AT THE JOIE!

Both home games, should be getting a decent crowd going hopefully.
Crowds have been pathetic in youth cup over the years so I wouldn’t hold your breath. Hope you’re right for the lads though. If we get to the final Leeds or Milwall will probably bring good numbers so it would be embarrassing if we were outnumbered at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.