City u18s vs Villa u18s

BlueDejong

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2h
CITY U18S TEAM: O'Brien, Oseni, Bossaerts, Adarabioyo, Smith-Brown, Byrne, Intima, Celina, Ambrose, Boadu, Barker. #mcfc

CITY U18S SUBS: Albinson, Humphries, Bryan, Garcia, Nemane. #mcfc

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1h
5. GOOOOAL! O'Brien makes a great save before City launch an immediate counter attack and Ambrose slots home! 1-0 to the Blues! #mcfc

10. Goal for Villa. The visitors equalise as Sellars finds the net at O'Brien's near post. What a start we've had to this game!

14. GOOOOAL! Barker fires the ball past Hill to restore City's lead straight away! 2-1!

19. Goal for Villa. It's 2-2! A looping cross is headed across to McKirdy, whose overhead kick finds the back of the net.

39. Goal for Villa. The visitors take the lead for the first time in the match, through another Sellars strike. 2-3.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 43m
72. Bryan and Garcia have come on to replace Byrne and Intima. City really pressing for an equaliser now.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 22m
90. GOOOOAL! City have found an equaliser in the dying seconds as Barker's volley finds its way into the net! Is there time for a winner?!

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 15m
FULL-TIME: It finishes 3-3 at Platt Lane as City salvage a draw. Fantastic game and a fair result overall. Match report to follow. #mcfc

BlueDejong said:
CITY U18S TEAM: O'Brien, Oseni, Bossaerts, Adarabioyo, Smith-Brown, Byrne, Intima, Celina, Ambrose, Boadu, Barker. #mcfc

CITY U18S SUBS: Albinson, Humphries, Bryan, Garcia, Nemane. #mcfc

5. GOOOOAL! O'Brien makes a great save before City launch an immediate counter attack and Ambrose slots home! 1-0 to the Blues! #mcfc

10. Goal for Villa. The visitors equalise as Sellars finds the net at O'Brien's near post. What a start we've had to this game!

14. GOOOOAL! Barker fires the ball past Hill to restore City's lead straight away! 2-1!

19. Goal for Villa. It's 2-2! A looping cross is headed across to McKirdy, whose overhead kick finds the back of the net.

39. Goal for Villa. The visitors take the lead for the first time in the match, through another Sellars strike. 2-3.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 43m
72. Bryan and Garcia have come on to replace Byrne and Intima. City really pressing for an equaliser now.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 22m
90. GOOOOAL! City have found an equaliser in the dying seconds as Barker's volley finds its way into the net! Is there time for a winner?!

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 15m
FULL-TIME: It finishes 3-3 at Platt Lane as City salvage a draw. Fantastic game and a fair result overall. Match report to follow. #mcfc
Sounds like an entertaining game!

Sorry, I don't keep up with youth teams that much, is it the U18 or EDS side that has done really well this season? I keep getting them confused.

NoahCity said:
Sorry, I don't keep up with youth teams that much, is it the U18 or EDS side that has done really well this season? I keep getting them confused.
Well, mostly the u18's but lately the EDS side has been soo good. I guess Patrick needed some time to put his mark on the EDS side, because the start of the season wasn't satisfying.

Garcia on the bench for the under 18s - is he the same one who people on here are saying is quality? I know he's younger but how old is he exactly?

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/EDSAndAcademy/Article.aspx?id=562#.Uzv-6_nxqJc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/EDSAndAcadem ... zv-6_nxqJc</a>

Match report now up on the main site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.