City u19 V Celtic 1700 hrs BT sports

Really impressed on the whole so far. From the keeper out, they play like the first 11 and like the first team, we knacker sides out and then let the quality come through.

Really impressed on the whole so far. From the keeper out, they play like the first 11 and like the first team, we knacker sides out and then let the quality come through.

I'm not impressed with their play in the final 3rd personally. They score but imo they fanny around like fuck doing party pieces rather than getting the job done. And it's the same if Nmecha starts.

It's like they want to be Arsenal rather than Barca.

I'm not impressed with their play in the final 3rd personally. They score but imo they fanny around like fuck doing party pieces rather than getting the job done. And it's the same if Nmecha starts.

At this level still, i think you have to legislate for them playing exactly as they are told and the patterns of play, looking for the pass and yes, at times over complicating it are probably a trade off the coaching staff are willing to make as they drum into them the disciplines they require.

That's what your on about Nev. Clinical that 4th goal

At this level still, i think you have to legislate for them playing exactly as they are told and the patterns of play, looking for the pass and yes, at times over complicating it are probably a trade off the coaching staff are willing to make as they drum into them the disciplines they require.

It's the opposite for me, they don't pass enough. They fart about. When they do pass it, like Diaz just did, they create chances.

It's the opposite for me, they don't pass enough. They fart about. When they do pass it, like Diaz just did, they create chances.

Really impressed with the keepers distribution as well. Whats he like when tested mate as he hasn't been today?

Decent performance,not vintage,but effective with some good play.

Diaz and Fernandes have magic in their feet - both will be incredible.

Duhaney also impressed at RB.

I just cant help feel we'd be getting even more out of this team without Davies at the helm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.