City v Arsenal friendly post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
This thread still fucking going!?!

Get over it people it was a friendly fuck knows what you'll be like when we lose an actual competitive game!!!
luckly half of them are wumming and pretending to be city fans and the other half never go to the game.

-- Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:01 pm --

Get over it people it was a friendly fuck knows what you'll be like when we lose an actual competitive game!!!
luckly half of them are wumming and pretending to be city fans and the other half never go to the game.

I know the ones you mean!! always repeating themselves...wankers..;0)<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
mcfc2607 said:
^^^^

fuck me.

Dont mind him fella..he does drugs..

We need Yaya silva kompany Sergio and Hart to return to 2011-12 form. This is more important than the new signings hitting it off..................pelegrini will achieve this .

Pre season friendlies mean nothing.......why risk fatigue and injury a week before kick off?

It meant much more to Arsenal who got booed by their own fans and couldn't afford another slip up

Precisely.

We put 9 past Chelsea in the last two friendlies, but I doubt many Chelsea fans have written this season off yet.

afro2007 said:
i blame r V.Kompany for not able to command is back line,i don't really see him as an excellent defender but he's a good defender alright.i want us to see the way we give praises to our players. he was great last seasons but he hasn't been consistent with is leadership and also minimizing the mistakes we do at the back.well i know some of u will definitely protect him whenever he does something wrong. there's no need in putting my frustration across.

Crap isn't he?

We'll clearly have a bad season now. Did you see how unfit our players were? I expect Arsenal to hammer us when they come to the Etihad in December.

Poor performance yes but Arsenal weren't astoundingly much better, they just took their chances. The centre back pairing was never going to hold up against basically Arsenal's full strength team bar Mertesacker, Ozil & Walcott.

Yaya didn't look himself and even a fully fit Yaya struggles to hold it together in a 2 man midfield, offers no defensive protection or stability. Fernando on the other hand will be a very useful player for us.

I'm not phased at all by this, the real game starts next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.