City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by york away to this!, 16 Apr 2017.

?

City v Arsenal prediction

Poll closed 23 Apr 2017.
  1. Win

91.0%
  2. Lose

9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

Loool genuine lol send us ha number bud I'm down there Sunday about 11:30 I'll give u a buzz pal

2. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    I think I'm hoping rather than predicting.... I think he'll be involved though, I also see it as a catalyst for kun to have one of his worldy games!!

3. domalino

domalino

I was actually just wondering how G.J's appearance on the bench (or even just back in full training) might spur Aguero on just a bit more.

4. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Playing devils advocate, even if pep has no intention of using him I'd sacrifice a spot just to see the impact of kun!!!

5. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

I do have a feeling Sané will score. Although that's hardly an impressive prediction.

If anyone plays FM17 I played Arsenal with City in the FA Cup Semi's yesterday and Clichy scored a late winner... get your bets in early.

6. mcfcfc

mcfcfc

and then to do an adebayor celebration in front of le arse fans hahaha that will be funny

7. calum down

calum down

otium cum dignitate
    ...Arsene Wenger said "I remember my first semi"...

[​IMG]

8. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Looking forward to an open game on Sunday , but will be nervous until i actually see Vinny's name on the teamsheet , he makes all the difference at the back and on the the team , same with Yaya he's not the quickest , but he is a big game player and would start him as additional midfield cover in place of Sterling , rest of the team picks itself apart from the Stones/Ottamendi dilemma and who partners Vinny(if fit) in the middle .If its not going to plan we can bring Sterling , Iheanacho and Jesus (if fit) off the bench to liven it up a bit , I will jinx it and predict 2-2 at full time and we end up winning 4-2 in extra time

9. cibaman

cibaman

10. Franny 1234

Franny 1234

It was on sky sports news this morning 05.15 am.why would I lie ? Earlier in the week i said I was disappointed that we haven't sold out. As this upset you? Please explain if I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.