City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by york away to this!, 16 Apr 2017.

?

City v Arsenal prediction

Poll closed Sunday at 11:46 AM.
  1. Win

91.0%
  2. Lose

9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tramazi

tramazi

I am a little worried about this.... Arsenal have noothing left to play for except the FA cup. They wont roll over, not until we score anyways!

2. karen7

karen7

Leroy Sané to @ManCity: "Can I score again? I hope so – I’ve enjoyed my two games against Arsenal so far this season and I’m going to try."

Sané: "I’m really looking forward to playing at Wembley. We’ll have more than 30,000 fans there making plenty of noise so I can’t wait."

Sané: "I think the pitch will suit our style of play. I’ve heard it might be similar to West Ham’s. We want to go there and win this game."

3. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Are you getting mixed up with 1966??

4. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

possibly , my money is on Kun for the hat trick :)

5. karen7

karen7

PEP: Stones is not fit. Muscular problem. He’s out but maybe he comes back for United.

PEP: Jesus is coming back, we are so happy. We are all going to travel to Wembley, and after the dinner we will decide the team.He had all Europe in his hands and he decided to come here, we cannot forget that. Hopefully he can help us before end of the season.

PEP: The last month Kompany has trained regularly, he’s playing - we are happy he’s fit. He’s a central defender with special qualities.

6. Tony Walsh

Tony Walsh

He does love Wembley :) Just looked online now and it's priced at 16/1 - I thought you would get more than that.

Lasted edited by : 21 Apr 2017
  7. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Unfortunately the goal line technology would have fucked that up. Mind you do they use that in the fa cup?

8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Ive no idea......you're the new guy around here,so you tell me?

You made comment regarding our inability to sell our tickets that contradicted a previous contribution - as a new member(with your posts still under moderator approval) that is something that will cause suspicion as to your presence and intentions.

If you wish to discuss this further,please PM me,thank you.

9. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

10. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.