City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep always keeps everyone guessing as to who will play so the other side can't plan,mp gave all the injury news and then stuck to the same team all the time so everyone could plan very well against us

Can't remember Manuel giving away the starting eleven. And you can check the history stats on here he hardly ever started the same 11. With injury record and players that no one on here wanted to start, Manuel had little to pick from. So where do you base this opinion on I wonder. Than again I don't.

Can't remember Manuel giving away the starting eleven. And you can check the history stats on here he hardly ever started the same 11. With injury record and players that no one on here wanted to start, Manuel had little to pick from. So where do you base this opinion on I wonder. Than again I don't.
Always a midfield 2 of a fat lazy yaya and a knackered dinho,always navas and bony,that's off the top of my head,he ruined all of them in his last 2 yrs,enough ?

This is the lineup I'd like to see:

zn95hl.png

Bench: Bravo, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Toure, Fernando, Sterling, Iheanacho

This is the lineup I'd like to see:

zn95hl.png

Bench: Bravo, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Toure, Fernando, Sterling, Iheanacho

Glad you aren't manager. I wouldn't be starting a player at left back in such a big game where he has never started before, and I wouldn't be dropping Sterling who has been our player of the season either for a player that hasn't played for 2 months.

Glad you aren't manager. I wouldn't be starting a player at left back in such a big game where he has never started before, and I wouldn't be dropping Sterling who has been our player of the season either for a player that hasn't played for 2 months.

Common sense.

Jesus on the bench at best,Clichy at left back.

1) Have you watched Clichy recently?
2) Navas hadn't played full back til about a month ago, and he's done alright.
3) Sterling vs Jesus is a close run thing, but Jesus is a better finisher. It's the same reason I'd pick Sane over Sterling.

Arsenal must face Manchester City on Sunday without injured quintet Shkodran Mustafi, Danny Welbeck, Lucas Perez, David Ospina and Santi Cazorla.

Manager Arsene Wenger could keep the three-man defence he used for Monday's league win at Middlesbrough.

Manchester City forward Gabriel Jesus is included in the squad, only 10 weeks after breaking a bone in his foot.

John Stones has failed to recover from the muscle injury that ruled him out of last week's game at Southampton.

If Stones is out and Kompany plays, isnt it likely that Kolarov will be given the ball playing roll at centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.