Clichy

Sterling
Silva
Delph
Kev
Sané

Aguero

City to win 3-2 AET, 2-2 at 90 minutes.

Same team as Soton with exception of Zabba and Willy in for Navas and Bravo.

I sincerely hope you're wrong. I can't do more than 90 minutes of nerves, at my age.
So do I, have to make a flight back that night, so could do with a win in normal time and an extra 40m to get to Heathrow. We've had a lot of drawn games against them in recent times though.

Same team as Soton with exception of Zabba and Willy in for Navas and Bravo.
Love Zaba to bits but don't want to see him in, Navas hasn't been any more vulnerable defensively and is getting better by the game in that respect and he's bringing far more to our attacking play, we could also use his speed carrying the ball on the big Wembley pitch in transition.

Love Zaba to bits but don't want to see him in, Navas hasn't been any more vulnerable defensively and is getting better by the game in that respect and he's bringing far more to our attacking play, we could also use his speed carrying the ball on the big Wembley pitch in transition.
They did alright yesterday as a back four to be fair. Think it helped that VK and Oti knew how to play together.

Bring Zabba on for the glory shots at the end then.

:)

I agree,not sure zabba has the legs for 90 mins on that pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.