City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a few folks suggesting benching Navas for Zaba. I take this is because we have fans who don't like when our fullbacks play well.

I'd that's not the case, I'm struggling to find a reason why anyone would suggest such.

------------- Gunn--------------
(Wishful thinking)

Stones. Kompany. Ota

Navas ----- fern ---------- kolarov

-----KDB------- Merlin ---- Sane

---------------Aguero------------

Love Zaba to bits but don't want to see him in, Navas hasn't been any more vulnerable defensively and is getting better by the game in that respect and he's bringing far more to our attacking play, we could also use his speed carrying the ball on the big Wembley pitch in transition.

wembley 125 yds by 75 yds, Etihad 125yds by 74 yds

Did you see him at the emirates??

I did. He made more tackles than anyone on the pitch and despite both of Arsenals best players, Sanchez and Özil spending most of their time down that wing, neither of the goals we conceded came from his side and nether did most of the promising attacks.

He's also looked more and more at home there over the next few games as well.

I don't see any reason he'd drop Navas. He's been more than happy with him so far.

GK
Navas Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Toure Silva
Sterling De Bruyne Sane
Aguero
Really unsure on the keeper. It depends on whether arsenal set up to press or not. Big decision for Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.