City v Boro post match

Please explain.

It was a straight question Rolee. I'm sure you know what I was alluding to.

When you've played,coached or watched with an analytical eye,you'll know how important free kicks and corners are and how to maximise / minimise the opportunity / threat through obsessive organisation / drilling.

Btw.....are penalties free kicks & chances ?

It was a straight question Rolee. I'm sure you know what I was alluding to.

When you've played,coached or watched with an analytical eye,you'll know how important free kicks and corners are and how to maximise / minimise the opportunity / threat through obsessive organisation / drilling.

Btw.....are penalties free kicks & chances ?

You're making no sense whatsoever.

As you're obviously the expert perhaps you can tell me the correct answer to the question.

If the question is does a free kick equal a chance, then I think your being stupid asking the question. You need to be less cryptic and say where the free kick is awarded, who is taking it etc

I've been called everything from a pig to a donkey in my time but never cryptic.

I sense that you and one or two others are being rather pedantic regarding the original point / question.

Not a criticism,just an observation........like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.