City v Bournemouth post match

GET IN THERE!

Last minute winner is justice for 90minutes of time-wasting. Then spent all game time-wasting and milking injuries on the floor, there was probably 2 minutes of time-wasting in the the 5 minutes added on!

Sterling has been big for us in the last 2 games, nothing like a last minute winner!

Forgetting the performance today, the 3 points is more important.

Some things never change:
City are bad for your health...
The matchday forum is full of moaning bastards...
Mike Dean is one bent f*cker
Off to the pub to get pissed!!!!! Get the f*ck in!!

I used to think everyone was silly for the conspiracy talk but there is something seriously wrong with the treatment we are seeing, Madley and Dean can go fuck themselves

Thank fuck for Sterling. Just like the Everton game we were wasteful although the refere didn't help matters.

Last edited:
It would be hard to hand pick more ineffectual tactics for a squad of players this talented.

Need serious changes or we're going to struggle to win anything.

Always allow the opposition to mass behind the ball, with not enough control or composure at the back to keep them out on the rare break.

No ruthlessness, no efficiency and much less control than the game plan should afford.
Respectfully disagree with every word.

Brilliant 3 points!

Fuck off to Bournemouth and their time wasting...fuck off to dean and his blatant cheating....fuck off to PiGMOL....fuck off to the FA....fuck off to the PL......and last but not least, a big fat fuck off to the growing number of rags that inhabit the match day threads these days.....

.... i hope that last minute goal really fucking hurt you!

Wish some of our so called fans would fuck off aswell

was never in doubt!

Seriously though, the match thread was a disgrace. Pretty sure it was full of rags and hope the mods do something.

No.

You have to be honest.

We were poor today.

We got lucky at the end.

If that goal hadn't gone it, it would have been meltdown on here.

If we are going to win the PL we have to play much better than that.

Papered over the cracks again, Pep needs to give his head a wobble, I think it's time for yaya to control the tempo of the game or find someone for our team who can, as for that red card, seriously the heart is been ripped out of football with shit like this, aDean booked Aguero for taking his shirt off against QPR, that could easily have been as a second yellow, if you go into opposing fans fair enough but your own give it a rest.

Didn't see the game. How was Mendy? Oh, and how did Bernard play?o
Mendy was one of the positives, put in a fair number of good crosses & looked strong enough to hold the ball well.

Bernardo was very tidy looking, but didn't create much threat in my opinion. Similar to a lot of our play today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.