City v Brighton date - Weds 9th May, 8pm ko

City are flogging hospitality for the Huddersfield game as trophy presentation day (should we win it before then) and it will be on Saturday or Sunday. Most likely Saturday as there are 2 other games more likely to be televised (Chelsea v Liverpool, Stoke v Palace). Also Monday is down as play off fixture dare. Also if the Swansea game has to be rescheduld due to them being in the FA cup semi-final then we would have a midweek game against them on Tue/Wed. My bet would be a Saturday 12:30 KO on Sky (unlikely to be a BT game if the presentatiom is involved).

how much is hospitality for that i wonder?

i was thinking why city did not swap the Huddersfield to this weekend and play the brighton at home on the last day of the season ???? would have been one step closer

Someone i know (only from shopping from them in town) boughts months ago the tunnel club for huddersfield, for him and his lad, said it was a grand (each i presume) and that they've been told they can go on the pitch to watch the presentation (so be warned they may block your view! Being in the East stand i'm used to only seeing the backs of teh team when they lift it! Spoilt aren't we!!!)

i was thinking why city did not swap the Huddersfield to this weekend and play the brighton at home on the last day of the season ???? would have been one step closer
I have a feeling Brighton may have objected to playing away to us and at home to the Rags on the same day.

I have a feeling Brighton may have objected to playing away to us and at home to the Rags on the same day.

No sense of fun that Chris Hughton, could have flown by helicopter one game 12.30 kick off the other 8pm. They will win the home match anyway because the rags are shite. Had to play 2 in a day in the East Cheshire League years ago, games full of big pansies these days.

With Swansea getting beat by spurs is the game confirmed for the 22nd April then!?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.