City v Brighton date - Weds 9th May, 8pm ko

Brighton are playing in the cup that weekend.
giphy.gif

On one of the weekends we are both due to play our own Prem games I think we should play Brighton on the Friday night and then both play our scheduled games for that weekend on the Monday night

Playing Friday-Monday is only like playing Wednesday-Saturday

April 10th 5pm kick-off then stay on pitch to play bin dippers in second leg.

unless we're in a CL semi on the Tuesday after. It beats me why Sky would pick a match that might have to be moved.

They could swap it now for the Bournemouth v United game (5.30 on the 21st) as the Rags won't be playing on the Tuesday (or Wednesday).

Someone i know (only from shopping from them in town) boughts months ago the tunnel club for huddersfield, for him and his lad, said it was a grand (each i presume) and that they've been told they can go on the pitch to watch the presentation (so be warned they may block your view! Being in the East stand i'm used to only seeing the backs of teh team when they lift it! Spoilt aren't we!!!)
Being a match day etihad nomad I learnt that lesson last time against West Ham so bought tickets in the Colin Bell stand for the Huddersfield game.

I think they will try to get this game played during the last midweek of the season now that we know the Swansea game will take place on its booked weekend!

I imagine they want to play as few games as possible before any potential CL Semi Finals. Could be a tough end to the season for Brighton if they have to play away at our place then Anfield as the last 2 games of their season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.